Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sarah Vaughn- New Counselor

We enjoyed working with Michele Bishop this year at Lopez!  Michele decided to reduce her contract and just stay at one school next year, so we said goodbye and know she will do a great job serving the students and families at Bacon Elementary.

Sarah Vaughn will be our new counselor next year.  We are pleased to welcome her to Lopez Elementary!  Sarah will be at Lopez 50% working every Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as alternate Thursdays.

Sarah Vaughn

Professionally, I have been a school social worker for the past six years in Thompson School District in Loveland.  I received both my undergraduate and graduate degrees from Colorado State University.

Personally, I love spending time with my family and being a mom to my 11-month old baby boy.  I enjoy spending time outdoors running, hiking, boating, and skiing.

I am looking forward to joining the Lopez community this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment