Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Staff- Jinnie Laturnus, PE teacher

This spring we said goodbye to longtime Lopez PE teacher, Barry Sabas.  Even though Barry retired from teaching, he will continue to coach basketball for Rocky Mountain High School.  Enjoy your retirement Mr. Sabas!

We are lucky to welcome Jinnie Laturnus to Lopez as our PE teacher.  She will work with all students in grades K-5.  She brings many years of experience to the position.

Hi my name is Jinnie Laturnus, I am so excited to start teaching Physical Education at Lopez Elementary!


I am coming from Cache La Poudre Elementary, and before CLPE I was at Preston Junior High.  I absolutely love my job! Teaching P.E is pure fun and a passion of mine.  I thoroughly enjoy children and teaching them about Physical Education!
On a personal note, my husband and I have 4 children.  We met at C.S.U and decided to stay in Fort Collins. We love the outdoors and really enjoy spending time with our entire family.

I am looking forward to meeting you and your children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment